|Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! Do come join the fun...|
Right now, one book a week is just about all I can manage, especially when those books are monsters like those in the Wheel of Time series. And with big books like Anna Karenina on the to-read list, my re-reading time is incredibly limited. But maybe I'll do a few weeks of Percy Jacksons and Prydains and the like this fall, to give myself some time for the following.
1. The Goose Girl (Shannon Hale.) My number-one Must Re-read Immediately. Maybe next week.
2. The Harry Potter series (J.K. Rowling.) I just got Sorted on Pottermore... more about that later... but for now, I would very much like to read the series with my new perspective. :)
3. Pretty much everything Jane Austen wrote. Pride and Prejudice first, I think, although Emma and Sense and Sensibility are both asking to come off the shelf.
4. David Copperfield (Charles Dickens.) It's just been so long, and I only read it once.
5. 101 Dalmatians (Dodie Smith.) I read it to pieces in about fifth grade and haven't picked it up since. But I'd love to.
6. Out of the Silent Planet (C.S. Lewis.) The only one of the Space Trilogy that I've never re-read.
Those are the books that come to mind right off. But quite frankly, any book on my shelves—and a number that aren't—could get re-read any day. Unless, of course, I haven't read it in the first place.
What books do you hope to re-read?