So, the gig is that this is supposed to be filled out with answers about one's senior year in high school. I was homeschooled, so this might be interesting.
1. Did you date someone from your school?
There are laws against that sort of thing.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
See #1. My husband went to Bellingham High.
3. Did you carpool to school?
All the way down to the living room?
4. What kind of car did you drive in high school?
I got my license at age 19 and graduated at 17 ... but I did practice on my parents' 1978 Malibu.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
6. It's Friday night... in high school:
I'm playing the piano and the rest of my family is watching television.
7. It's Friday night... where are you now?
My husband and I are sitting on the couch, he with his Greek book and me with my computer and thinking cap.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
"Chores" would be a more appropriate term. But I did muck out stalls in exchange for horseback riding lessons.
9. What kind of job do you have now?
It's sort of a combination of editing, layout and design, and telling people what to do.
10. Were you a party animal?
If by "party" you mean driving half an hour to the roller skating rink for two hours of fun with the other homeschooled kids and their parents, then yes, absolutely.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
I sucked at flirting.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I also sucked at singing, believe it or not. Back then, if I sang something and asked how it sounded, people said "Keep practicing."
13. Were you a nerd?
Ha! I should post pictures. Taking the classic Hollywood stereotype, I'm not even sure I ranked that high.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
That would have required running away, and no, I never did.
15. Can you sing the fight song?
My sisters and I did fight every now and then, but I don't recall any of us making up songs about it.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s):
Mom. She taught me almost everything I know.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Probably on my bed, with a novel propped open on my knees.
18. What was your school's full name?:
Home schools don't really come with a name, but we were members of the Gallatin Valley Home School Association.
19. When did you graduate?:
20. What was your school mascot?:
Since my sisters and I didn't play football, a mascot wasn't entirely necessary. I think my volleyball team, made up of homeschooled girls, went by Cougars.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Homeschooling was great. I just don't want to experience my sixteenth year again.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
I suppose we could have decked out the living room in a theme and danced around to the (early '90s) Christian radio station. But we didn't.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
I never have managed to track down Jana H., with whom I celebrated graduation.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Briana and I took classes from each others' parents, and we talk all the time. I owe her a call, actually.