Thursday Book Questions: Part 4
Last week we had mixed feelings on comfort zones with reading, a general sense that book lending easily becomes book losing (but Donna had ways around this), a common attraction to reading at home in the most comfy place available (usually bed), and strong preferences for uplifting tales.
Also, it turns out that some of us can read on a bus and some of us can't. All right, I admit it was not the most interesting question, but these surveys always have a few like that.
This week's questions:
16. Do you ever dog-ear books?
17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
18. Not even with text books? [Hey, wait a minute... that seems to presume a negative answer to the previous question! Stand fast against such nonsense and answer #17 any way you want.]
19. What is your favorite language to read in?
20. What makes you love a book?