I have been tagged by Lindsey, so here are my eights.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
- Seeing my hubby when he gets off work tonight
- Working up Chapter 9 of my novel and getting more plot wrinkles ironed out
- John Granger speaking at Village Books at the end of June
- My godson's baptism
- Mass on Sunday
- Calling my best friend again
- Getting through singing in front of people this Saturday, hopefully having sung audibly and well
- Seeing Jesus and never being afraid any more
- Slept most of the morning
- Took rubbing alcohol to all three of my fake tattoos (that's how you get them off)
- Took a walk with Lou and stopped by my parents'
- Got mostly caught up on my Google Reader after the weekend (I'm still not all the way caught up)
- Did some reading for my writing group
- Said my prayers and read a chapter in the Bible
- Made dinner for my husband
- Stayed up too late owing to having slept most of the morning
- Make everybody happy
- Be a mommy
- Know what to say when I need to say it and not weeks or months or years later
- Write books that people love and want to read over and over (I'm trying)
- Not get so upset when people disagree with me or dislike me
- Practice music without being afraid that I'll annoy the neighbors or that someone will hear me hit a bad note
- Not feel like if I move about too much, my extraordinarily long limbs will hurt people
- Bring about peace in the Middle East
I don't watch any! In lieu of a current list, then, here are 8 shows I used to watch:
- American Idol. I voted for Anthony Fedorov!
- What Not to Wear. I'm still not good at matching clothes though.
- Lois and Clark. Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher will always be my ideal of Superman and his leading lady.
- Full House. Whatever happened to predictability?
- Home Improvement. "You know what Freud says: There are no accidents." "Well, obviously Freud never saw Tool Time."
- The Dick Van Dyke Show (reruns on Nick at Nite or TVLand.) Funniest show ever.
- The Cosby Show. Impossible not to love.
- Jeopardy. I could always out-answer the contestants on Bible questions; unfortunately, not often on anything else.
The game is not complete until I've tagged someone. I'll tag any and all of the bloggers in my writing group that want to play (Brittany? Jana? Sarah? Miles? Did I miss anyone?), and Briana on Facebook.