|Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! Do come join the fun...|
Semi-spoilers follow for Pride & Prejudice, Persuasion, Jane Eyre, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Ender's Shadow, Little White Horse, Ben-Hur....
...don't keep reading if you don't want to know.
1. Jane Eyre's reunion with a badly injured Edward Rochester.
2. Captain Wentworth's dashed-off letter to Anne in the Musgroves' hotel room, in Persuasion.
3. Elizabeth's joyous letter to her aunt Gardiner at the end of Pride and Prejudice.
4. Harry Potter, comforting his son about the possibility of winding up in Slytherin house. His son's name...
5. Bean's tears at the end of Ender's Shadow, and his brother's comfort.
6. Ben-Hur, looking over the back of Simonides' chair at a sleeping Esther.
7. Any of several times where Matthew Cuthbert does something special for Anne of Green Gables.
8. Numerous mini-scenes surrounding Maria's tea party at the end of Little White Horse. Although I like Robin's proposal, too.
I am so tired. What am I forgetting? Surely there are some sweet kid moments--or dog-or-cat moments. Maybe there's something in Pollyanna? I just can't think.
Your turn. Fill me in on what I'm missing. :)