Thursday Book Questions: Part 8
Last week's questions were more directed at personal taste than some weeks' have been. Favorite poet? There weren't a lot of duplicates. I'm a bit shocked that I forgot to say Shakespeare or King David, though I don't regret mentioning MacDonald.
We also had a variety of thoughts on the ways and means of giving negative reviews. Latin got the most votes for language we'd like to be able to read in, and George and I had a brief discussion on the merits of Sindarin versus Quenya. Lastly, the world holds so many books that are intimidating for so many different reasons (as Eric noted) that it was a lot of fun to read everyone's answers on those questions.
This week's questions:
36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
37. How often have you returned a book to the library unread?
38. Favorite fictional character?
39. Favorite fictional villain?
40. What books are you most likely to bring on vacation?
Come one, come all with answers! I do love reading them.