Chris Knight tagged me with this game. As required, here are five things you probably didn’t know about me:
1. I have been chased by a headless snapping turtle.
2. I have never conquered my irrational childhood fear of swimming pool drains. The same fear even niggles at me around hot tub jets and bathtub drains.
3. The author’s genes kicked in early for me. When I was about 5 or 6, I used to do my own narration in 3rd person, for instance: “She walked down the stairs and turned on the light.”
4. Instead of taking a teddy bear to bed with me as a little girl, I used to take my Breyer horses.
5. The first two songs I ever wrote were both written solely because someone else I knew had written a song, and I figured “What the heck—if they can do it, so can I.”
Now, who can I tag?… or rather, who would probably actually do this? I’ll tag Briana and Tina.